Mah Sing is a property development company. Originally in trading, the company ventured in this industry in 1994 and has become a prominent property developer in Malaysia.
Industry: Property Development
“Innovation lies at the heart of our daily endeavors as we live our mission to be a sustainable property developer company.”
Mah Sing garnered numerous awards for their community-focused projects. They are now one of Malaysia’s top housing developers.
Mah Sing was looking to launch a campaign called “Home with Mah Sing”. The Home with Mah Sing campaign was going to offer affordable entry into home ownership with low upfront costs, as well as incentives and savings for buyers.
The goal was to captivate audience from various demography (large targeted audience): career-oriented individuals; senior investors; as well as young families and couple wanting to start a family.
The campaign was also designed to address specific pain points in customers’ home ownership journey: financial, uncertainty, and product. To learn more, please consult this press release.
Therefore, they needed Digital Plant’s expertise to generate leads through the following tactics:
Build an optimized landing page to highlight all their 17 projects across Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Johor & Penang and to capture the right leads.
Set up and maintain targeted ads on Facebook/Instagram & Google aiming at potential homebuyers throughout Malaysia. The target conversion rate (CVR) for the ads was fixed to 2%.
Our main goal was to generate exposure & leads within the timeframe of the campaign: from January to March 2021 (3 months).
To achieve this, we did the following:
– Landing page: we created a landing page (original & Chinese New Year versions) to showcase the selected Mah Sing projects. This part involved development, maintenance, and optimization.
– Paid advertising: we focused on Facebook/Instagram & Google (SEM, GDN & Discovery) channels to run the campaign. In total, we created 413 ads on Facebook & 16 ad campaigns on Google with segmentation based on location, business interest and persona. This involved account and ads setup, activation, weekly reporting and optimization.
It enabled the company to achieve the following KPIs for the Home with Mah Sing campaign (83 days):
– Website Users: 106,808
– Bounce rate: 47.49%
– Average session duration: 00:00:51
– Average pages/session: 5.05
– Conversion rate (CVR): 1.71%
Paid advertising (all channels):
– Ad clicks: 194,342
– Leads generated: 4,062
– Conversion rate (CVR): 2.21% – Target exceeded!
Interested to see some of the ads created for the Home with Mah Sing campaign? Watch the following video:
Review the strategy to implement and define specifications for the landing page & ads.
Develop the landing page. Implement tracking solutions & set up ads in the different channels
Launch, monitor & optimize the landing page & ads on all channels used.
Post mortem of the campaign